What are the prices?
Your stay at Meeuwenveen is based on self-sufficiency. It is common practice, therefore, to leave the property as you found it on arrival. However, it is also possible to arrange either a partial or complete care plan. These prices are available on request. Meals are not included in the price.
Catering is not included. If you do not cook yourself, we can put you in touch with chefs with whom we have excellent experiences. The basic price is around €35 p.p.p.d, depending on group size, diets, organic, service level, etc.
Until August 2023 the rental rate is:
- For a weekend per day: €48 p.p.
- For a weekday: €44 p.p.
- For part of a day (1/3 day): €17 p.p.
- For the “Voorhuis” there is a base price for a minimum of 10 people. Accommodates max. 14 people
- For Building 1 there is a base price for a minimum of 18 people. Accommodates max. 23 people
- For Building 2 there is a base price for a minimum of 28 people. Accommodates max. 40 people
- For Building 3 there is a base price for a minimum of 22 people. Accommodates max. 37 people
- For the “Buitenzaal” the price is €11 p.p.p.d. with a minimum of €440. Accommodates min. 100 people
All our prices are exclusive 9% VAT and €1.25 p.p.p.n. Tourist tax (2022).
On single-day rentals 21% VAT rate is applicable.
Other rates (valid until 08/01/2022)
- Individual overnight stays before or after a group stay: €35 per person
- Bed linen (under sheet, duvet cover, pillowcase): €10 per set
- Towels (large, medium, face cloth): €5 per set|
- Firewood: €10 per basket
- Sauna: €30 per hour
- Extra rooms: on request
- Final cleaning: on request
- Catering: on request
For camping, flip-chart paper, use of the keyboard, projector, massage tables, yoga mats, meditation cushions/seats, there is no extra charge. For permanent tenants, there is the possibility to store things.
Do I have to leave a deposit? What is the cancellation policy?
Upon your reservation, you will receive a lease with all the agreements plus an invoice for a deposit. You will receive the final bill after your stay. If you cancel, your deposit will be forfeited. However, if you cancel between 6 to 3 months before the start date, a 1/3 of the minimum rent will be billed. Between 3 months and 1 month before the start date, 2/3 of the minimum rent will be billed. After 1 month, the entire minimum rent will be billed. For rental to private individuals, different rules apply.